January 6, 2012

Resolutions

A new year brings new resolutions..... What really is a resolution? Is it something you want to become better at, is it a promise to yourself, is it some sort of bucket list for the year? Well by definition:

New Years Resolution: is a commitment that a person makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit.

I want to look at it as a promise, goals, improvements, and bucket list thrown all together!

Last year was an amazing year. My resolution was that I was to put 2010 behind me and discover who I really was, simply make myself happy. Accomplished! I think that was the first resolution that lasted more than the month of January. So this year I have a few more things on my list. 

In 2012 I want to:
Get back in shape
Run and beat Oprah in a marathon
Budget better and save
Blog at least once a week
Finish my new cookbook
Not to sweat the small stuff... As Dan Blank would say, "control the controlables" - and you thought I never listened...

So not too outrageous and completely accomplishable.... Last year was awesome and I am looking to make 2012 even better.....

What a difference a year makes!!!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin