January 16, 2012

Shredded?

So I have been spending 20 min a day with the lovely Jillian Michaels. In my last blog I vowed to get back in better shape. She vows that if I do her workout for 30 days straight I will be SHREDDED!!! Well so far I am 12 days in and have had a sore ass all the way to sore elbows. I thought that I was in pretty good shape..... well for running I guess. I am working muscles that might not have been worked since college... Which sad to say was a few few years ago... 

When I first bought the dvd I was in Costco. A friend of mine had been raving about Jillian so when I saw her videos I wanted them. While contemplating my purchase a woman walked up. I asked if she liked the videos and she said, " Oh my god I looked phenomenal when I went to the dominion republic!" I stepped back and looked at her, wondering.... What happened... I bought 3 of the DVDs.

So I have been doing it for 12 days and only have missed one day.... I thought that by now I would be feeling great..... I have gained weight.....the opposite of what I wanted..... How does that happen? They do say muscle weighs more than fat....geez.

So as of today I am going to run and do the workout and see how that works for me.... Keep your fingers crossed and I will def keep you posted!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meg, you know I'm not a finger crosser :) But you can count on me to pray for you to stay the course, you can do eeeeeeet! I remember you biking 45 minutes to do a 45 minute kick your butt yoga!!! I am so proud of you!
Hugs!

Follow on Bloglovin